The Data Controller in accordance with the LO 3/2018 and the RGPDUE 2016/679 informs you that:
No personal data of users is collected through this website without their knowledge, nor is it transferred to third parties. All communication with MORLOPIN, S.L. by any means or via your e-mail address, or the forms on this website or your e-mail, implies express consent for your personal data as a Customer/Supplier/Contact to be included in our Register of Activities and in files or databases owned by MORLOPIN, S.L., which you may consult and which will be kept for as long as the relationship is maintained or for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
The personal data that may be collected directly from the interested party will be treated confidentially and will be included in the corresponding processing activity.
The purpose of data processing corresponds to each of the processing activities carried out by MORLOPIN, S.L. and you have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether we are processing your personal data, therefore you have the right to access your personal data, rectify inaccurate data or request its deletion when the data is no longer necessary, by writing to: CARRETERA CAMPOREAL A CARABAÑA, KM. 6,100 – 28511 VALDILECHA (MADRID) or to the e-mail: email@example.com
The user accepts the use of “permanent cookies” on this website.
In application of the new regulations in force on the protection of personal data, we inform you that the personal data we collect from customers, users, suppliers and contacts, we do so through our business relationship that binds us and also from our website.
These data are included in databases or automated files specific to each case and are registered in our Register of Activities according to the type of users and the services we provide or they provide to us.
For what purpose do we collect your personal data?
The purpose of the collection and automated or manual processing of personal data is to maintain the commercial relationship and the performance of information tasks, and other activities related to the commercial relationship that unites us.
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
The personal data that form part of our database are processed for the purpose of managing the information provided to us by the interested parties in order to provide the service for which they contract us or we contract them and to manage the requests sent by any means, including commercial, promotional or advertising electronic communications.
We adopt the necessary measures to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties, unless required by law.
As data processors, we have contracted various service providers, who have undertaken to comply with the applicable data protection regulations at the time of contracting.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be retained for as long as the business relationship is maintained or you do not request their deletion or consent is not revoked and for the period for which legal liabilities may arise for the services provided.
Personal data that are part of our database and have a contractual relationship will be retained for a maximum of five (5) years from the last invoice issued.
In some cases you may revoke your consent at any time.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
In the contractual relationship in force or that binds us, the legal basis for the processing of your data is the one stated and obliged by the Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights and in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether and how his or her personal data are processed.
Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, data subjects may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
Furthermore, in certain circumstances and for reasons relating to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data.
We also inform you that we may stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
We also inform you that you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition and limitation of processing in accordance with the conditions and limits provided for in current legislation, by writing to us or by email. In any case, you must provide a copy of your ID card, passport or equivalent document. If you consider it appropriate, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (agpd.es).
How did we get your data?
The personal data that we process originate from the data subjects’ own requests.
The categories of data processed, depending on the category of users and contacts, in general and not in particular may be:
▪ Typified Data: personal characteristics, employment details, or commercial / economic / financial information.
▪ Identifying data: Name and surname, address, NIF / DNI, telephone/e-mail, bank account, and image.
No specially protected data is processed.
Rights of stakeholders
- Right of access: The right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her are being processed and, if so, the right of access to his/her personal data. As well as:
- The purposes of the processing;
- The categories of personal data concerned;
- The recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third parties or international organisations;
- If possible, the envisaged period of retention of personal data or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- The existence of the right to request from the controller the rectification or erasure of personal data or the restriction or objection to the processing of personal data relating to the data subject;
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- Where the personal data have not been obtained from the data subject, any available information on their origin;
- The existence of automated decisions, including profiling, the logic applied, and the significance and intended consequences of such processing.
- Right of rectification: The right to obtain from the controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data supplemented, including by means of an additional statement.
- Right of erasure: The right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him/her, who shall be obliged to erase the personal data without undue delay if any of the following circumstances apply:
- The personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- The data subject withdraws the consent on which the processing is based;
- The data subject objects to the processing;
- Personal data have been processed unlawfully;
- Personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation under Union or Member State law that applies to the controller;
- The personal data have been obtained in connection with the provision of information society services to minors.
However, there are a number of exceptions where this right does not apply. For example, when the right to freedom of expression and information must prevail.
- Right to object: The right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him/her.
The controller shall no longer process the personal data unless it can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rightRight to restriction of processing: the right to obtain from the data controller the restriction of the processing of data when one of the following conditions is met:s and freedoms of the data subject, or for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims.
- Right to restriction of processing: the right to obtain from the data controller the restriction of the processing of data when one of the following conditions is met:
- The data subject challenges the accuracy of the personal data, within a period of time that allows the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- The processing is unlawful and the data subject objects to the erasure of the personal data and requests instead the restriction of their use;
- The controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing but the data subject needs them for the purposes of making, exercising or defending claims; and
- The data subject has objected to the processing while it is being verified whether the legitimate grounds of the controller outweigh those of the data subject.
In application of the LSSI-CE, no advertising or promotional communications will be sent by e-mail or other equivalent means of electronic communication that have not been previously requested or expressly authorised by the recipients of the same.
In the case of users with whom there is a prior contractual relationship, if this contracting authorises the sending of commercial communications referring to products or services that are the same or similar to those that were initially contracted or of professional or commercial interest to the user, contact, client or supplier.
In any case, the user, after proving his or her identity, may request that no further information be sent to him or her through the corresponding channels.
More information in the Privacy Notice for Contacts.