GENERAL SALES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Period of validity of prices
- Recommended prices: PVP VAT not included.
- IMPORTANT: Prices may be slightly modified without prior notice depending on the circumstances of the purchase of raw materials or any other condition; to know the exact price, call at all times.
Quality and warranty
- The characteristics of the products are indicative and can be varied at any time, always guaranteeing the quality of the products and respect for the regulations in force.
- The quality warranty of MORLOPIN products covers their replacement at the factory, but not the postage that may arise.
- Free of postage when they exceed € 100.00 for the Community of Madrid, greater than 50.-Kg. for Guadalajara, Toledo and Ciudad Real, and from 250.-Kg. for the rest of Spain.
- When placing the order, the discount and payment method will be established without obligation for future operations.
- All merchandise remains the property of MORLOPIN until full payment has been made as invoiced.
- Any registered order is understood to be firm, and cannot be unilaterally canceled by the petitioner.
- Any tax or excise duty, whatever its nature, that may be levied on commercial operations, will always be at the buyer’s risk and expense, even if they were eventually required of the seller.
Transport and Service
- Goods always travel at the buyer’s risk and expense, even when they are consigned carriage paid.
- The receiver must check and examine the merchandise. Breakdowns, losses or delays occurred in transit must be claimed from the transport company, before accepting the delivery of the merchandise.
- The choice of the means of transport is at our convenience. When the client indicates it, the merchandise will be sent in the way they want, charging the difference of the cost.
Complaints and Returns
- Any return that is not due to quality defects requires a prior agreement and the postage will always be at the buyer’s expense.
- In the event that MORLOPIN will accept the return of any shipment or merchandise, the payment will be made once the warehouse and quality controls have been passed. It will only be firm with the approval of these controls.
- The right to claim expires 30 days after the merchandise has arrived at its destination.
- Our conditions of sale are the only valid ones, even in cases where they differ from those of the buyer. The mere fact of placing an order implies acceptance of our General Conditions of Sale.
For all questions that arise related to the sale and, especially, regarding non-compliance by the buyer, the parties submit to the Courts of Arganda del Rey (Madrid), expressly waiving any jurisdiction that may correspond.
If you need any clarification, do not hesitate to contact us.